"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
”World Highest pass Trekking”
Annapurna Circuit Trek attracts a relatively high number of trekkers in Nepal. As the name itself suggests, this trail goes on a circuitous route around the entire Annapurna massifs, visiting the Tibet-like country on the northern slopes of the Himalaya and the dramatic Kali Gandaki Gorge. Much of the trek is through lowland country, but there is one high pass, ‘Thorong La’ (5416m). The trail over the pass is steep but in good shape and not hard to follow. This is one point of the entire circuit where you really feel you are amidst the mountains. However, you should be aware of altitude sickness and be prepared for weather extremes as the Thorong La is notorious for changing its moods. The pass is usually snowbound and uncrossable from mid-December to mid-April.
The Kali Gandaki Gorge is another spell binding part of this trip. Known to be the world’s deepest river gorge, the trail up to the Jomsom and Upper Mustang actually goes side by side with the river giving the lonely trekker company and groups something to talk about. Thus, the Annapurna Circuit is an extraordinary trek, truly one of the world’s best. It requires at least three weeks. But due to the popularity of this route, it can sometimes tend to be crowded.
Highlights of the Trekking
Spectacular views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri ranges, fascinating landscapes of Mustang, Muktinath temple (Hinduism and Buddhism), Manang, Marpha, Braga village, large numbers of monasteries, Kaligandaki gorge etc.
Duration:- 18 Day more or less( Depends on Time)
Grade : Moderate
Avg. walking per day : 5-6 Hrs
Maximum Altitude : 5416 Mtr
Best Seasons : Feb-May, Oct-Nov
Type of Trek : Camping/Teahouse
Starting Point : Kathmandu
Ending Point: Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from the airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu which takes to many historical monuments, temples, Stupas,
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Besisahar by bus & trek to Bulbule. 840m (8 hrs).
Day 04 : Bhulbhule trek to Jagat. 1,300m (4 hrs)
Day 05 : Jagat to Dharapani. 1,860m (6 hrs)
Day 06 : Dharapani to Chame. 2,670m (5 hrs)
Day 07 : Chame to Pisang. 3,200m (6 hrs)
Day 08 : Pisang to Manang. 3,540m (6 hrs)via upper rout
Day 09 : Rest at Manang to get acclimatized to the altitudes and climate.
Day 10 : Manang to Ledar (4200m) 5 hours
Day 11 : Ledar to High Camp (4,925m) 4 hours
Day 12 : High Camp to Muktinath. 3,800m (6 hrs)
Day 13 : Muktinath to Jomsom. 2,710m (5 hrs)
Day 14 : Jomson to Kalopani. 2,530m (4.5 hrs)
Day 15 : Kalopani to Tatopani. 1190m (5hrs)
Day 16 : Tatopani to Ghorepani. 2750m (7 hrs)
Day 17 : Ghorepani - Ghandruk. 1940m (5 hrs)
Day 18 : Ghandruk to Birethanti and drive back to Pokhara
Day 19 : Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Service Cost Includes:
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
2. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
3. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
4. Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking permit
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Land transportation from Kathmandu to Beshishahar by private car/van and from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Deluxe bus
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porters services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
(Airport pick-up and drop-off are complimentary services)
Service Cost Excludes:-
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc),Tips for guides and porters