"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Chepang Hill Trek (1945m), is standing of Mahabharat range north from Chitwan National Park, offers spectacular views of the mountains and magnificent sunrise and sunset views. The view includes a range of Himalayan peaks such as Rolwaling, Dorche Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Langtang, Manaslu Range, Himalchuli, Anapurna range, Dhaulagiri rare view flatland and spectacular sunrise and sunsets can be clearly observed cultural experiences of chepang and other ethnic groups bird watching and other natural attractions make this trek.The Chepang people who live in the inhospitable and rugged terrain of the central hills of Nepal. They live closely in touch with nature and have a detailed knowledge of surrounding animal plants
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, Transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city (B)
Day 03: Drive to Hugdi Bazaar and trek to Hattibang (1400m) 5 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 04: Hattibang to Jyndala (1600m) 5 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 05: Jyandala to Gadi (1275m) via Siraichuli 6 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 06: Gadi to Saktikhor (355m) 6 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 07: Drive from Shaktikhor to Kathmandu (B)
Day 08: Final depart to airport for return flight (B)
Full Service Cost Includes:
• International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
• All land transfer as per itinerary
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
• English speaking trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
• All Nepalese government tax
Full Service Cost excludes:
• Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (Lunch, Dinner)
• Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.