"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Dudhkunda (4,560 m), A holy mountain lake, in the lap of Mt. Numbur is a popular trekking destination of Solu. The trek to Dudhkunda starting from Phaplu can be done either only around the Dudhkunda Lake or combined with cultural experience passing through Khaling Rai settlements and then back to Salleri through dense forests of rhododendron and a variety of wildlife. The trail combined provides one with a close encounter with the unique Khaling Rais of this area. Dudhkunda, which literally means lake of milk, is said to be a sacred lake and is revered by the local people. It is believed that taking a dip in its holy waters will fulfill one’s wishes. During full moon nights in August a weeklong celebration is held here by pilgrims and jhankris (Shaman priests).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full day sight-seeing of Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: Kathmandu - Phaplu - Salleri (35 min flight) ½ hrs trek tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 04: Salleri - Junbesi 6 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 05: Junbesi – Thuptenchholing - Shengeephuk 7 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 06: Shengeephuk – Basa Khola - Beni 8 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 07: Beni - Dudhkunda 5 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 08: Dudhkunda –Takshindu/ Ringmo 8 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 09: Rest at Takshindu and explore tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 10: Takshindu – Phaplu 7 hrs tent camp (B.L.D)
Day 11: Phaplu - Kathmandu (35 min flight) (B)
Day 12: Free day in Kathmandu for relax and shopping (B)
Day 13: Final depart to your home country (B)
Service Includes on the price :
• Transfer Airport/hotel/airport.
• Trekkers Information Management Syestem (TIMS) fee.
• Sagarmatha Conservation permit fees
• Full board meal (Veg./non Veg.) prepared by our expert cook.
• Trekking equipment (Two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, Table with chairs, all kitchen gears, and other necessary equipments during the trek).
• Required numbers of porters and kitchen staff.
• Meal/accommodation/salary/insurance/equipments experience Government Licenses holder trekking guide/cook and porters (All Nepali crew).
• All Government tax, and Local tax during the trek.
• All Capable transportation during the trek.
Service Excludes on the price:-
• Nepal visa Fee
• International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Hotel in Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle and cold drinks,etc)
• Tips for guides and porters