"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This 7-day trek to the Everest area features the culture of the Sherpas along with great views of Mt. Everest and many other Himalayan peaks. Accompanied by a Sherpa guide you will stay for two nights and acclimatize to the altitude at Namche Bazaar which is the hub of all trekking and climbing in the Everest region. You have the option to take a day hike to the beautiful twin-villages of Kunde and Kumjung.
Later trek to the holiest Sherpa Buddhist monastery at Thyangboche situated below the flanks of Mt. Everest. Look for the rare musk deer and the national bird of Nepal – the colourful danphe pheasant . Above all, enjoy the most spectacular mountain scenery on the face of this Earth. Along the way you will overnight at comfortable lodges run by the charming Sherpas who have won many admirers for their hard work and endurance. If you do not have too much time but still want to sample the charms of the Everest Area this is the best way to do it. Your instant getaway to Everest country.
Highlights of the Trekking
The Everest area features the culture of the Sherpas along with great views of Mt. Everest and many other Himalayan peaks.
Trekking Destination : Namche Bazaar
Minimum altitude : 2,805m
Maximum altitude : 3,867m
Grade : Moderate
Season : Spring, Summer & Autumn
Accommodation : Tented camp
Duration : 08 Days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
Day 01 : Fly Kathmandu-Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 02 : Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 03 : Day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization. Optional day hike to Kunde and Khumjung villages.
Day 04 : Trek to Thyangboche monastery.
Day 05 : Trek to Namche and continue to Monjo.
Day 06 : Trek to Lukla.
Day 07 : Fly Lukla-Kathmandu.
Day 08 : Departure on your own destination
1. Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
2. City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
3. Entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu sightseeing/tour
4. Sagarmatha National Park Trekking/Entry permit
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Round trip (Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu) flight tickets
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Airport transfers for internal flights
13. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the request.