"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Treks in the Ganesh Himal region are designed to introduce you to a broad spectrum of life in different Nepalese communities and varieties of beautiful scenery. You may visit base camp of the Ganesh Himal where there are two lakes _ Black and white . Twin waterfalls _ ganga and Jamuna, bring joy to your heart. This trek is recommended by many trekkers though it is not as popular as Annapurna and Everest.
Visit this area in March and April, and you will see the mountainsides red with magnificent Rhododendron blooms_Nepal’s national flower. Visit Gorkha, the birthplace of modern Nepal. This was the home of King Prithivi Naryan Shah, who fought many wars to unite the tiny kingdoms spread throughout the land now known as Nepal.His Palace can be seen on the top of the hill at Gorkha.This area is also the homeland of the original of Gorkha Warriors.The Ganesh Himal trek begins at Trishuli,a four hours drive from Kathmandu and ends at Gorkha,a six hour drive to return to Kathmandu.
Highlights of the Trekking
Exploring typical Nepalese lifestyles, historical site, great scenery of Himalayan panorama, walking through beautiful terrace farmlands, sparkling waterfalls and tranquil lakes.
Trekking Destination : Sing la Pass
Group Size : Min - 2
Minimum altitude : 540m
Maximum altitude : 4358m
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Tented camp
Duration : 15 days
Entry : Trisuli
Exit : Gorkha
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Introductory program and briefing about the entire trip.
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu valley which includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments of ancient Kathmandu valley.
Day 03 : Drive to Trisuli by private car/van and to Salangkhu Khola
Day 04 : Salangkhu Khola- Balche village
Day 05 : Balche village- Gonga
Day 06 : Gonga(acclimatization rest at Gonga)
Day 07 : Gonga- Singlapass
Day 08 : Singla- Serthung village
Day 09 : Serthung village- Laba
Day 10 : Laba- Mongeythanti
Day 11 : Mongeythanti- Dumchet village
Day 12 : Dumchet village- Budigandaki
Day 13 : Budigandaki- Arughat
Day 14 : Arughat- Kathmandu
Drive back by private car/van
Day 15: Departure home
1. Airport pick up and drop by private Vehicle.
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
3. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
4. Farewell dinner (Nepali Tripical Meal)
5. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
6. National park conservation Area permit and necessary local permits
7. All land transportation; Kathmandu to Trisuli and Arughat to Kathmandu by private car/van
8. Accommodation in tented camp during the trek
9. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
10. Trekking camping equipments (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gears/utensils
11. Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
12. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
13. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
14. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.