"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Cho la pass trek is one of the famous and popular adventurous trekking trail of Everest regions. Cho la pass trekking is interesting because cho la pass trek connect to Gokyo Lake, Everest base camp, and Kalapathar, in chola pass trekking you can reach Gokyo ri (5480m), Cho La pass (5,420m), Kalapatthar (5545 m) Everest base camp (5364 m) Visit Gokyo lake Everest base camp and Kalapathar via Cho La pass once in life time for ultimate experience. We design Gokyo Lake and Kalapathar via Cho La pass trekking itinerary is safely. Gokyo Lake, Chola Pass trek is the definitive high-altitude trek; in the world’s most stunning mountain topography which is unquestionably difficult but the surroundings presents more than sufficient rewards. Consider this not just as an easy trekking trail but additional as one of the adventurous mountain journey. Note that Cho la pass trek is not very difficult how much you think. Cho la Pass trekking known as Everest circuit trek also because Cho la Pass trek that goes through Lukla, Namche bazaar Khumjung and all the way to Gokyo, gokyo ri, Chola Pass, Kalapattar, Everest base camp and Tyangboche monastery.
Interesting feature of this trekking are hiking gokyo ri, crossing Nepal largest Ngozumpa Glacier, Cho La pass, Kalapathar and Everest base camp. Cho la pass trek combines the two world famous trekking routes to Gokyo Lake explore trek and Everest base camp trek by crossing Ngozumpa Glacier and Cho La pass. After crossing Cho La pass, we reach Dzongla. We ascent continue towards Lobuche, Gorak Shep and hiking to KalaPathar (5545m) from kalapathar we enjoy an impressive views of Mt. Everest.
High light of the Trip
Everest (8850), Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Cho-oyu, Kantega, Pumori, Kusum Khagaru, Kongde, Twache peak, Cholaste peak etc.
Season: Sept to Dec, Feb to May
Duration: 21 Days
Operation: Tea house or Lodge
Activities: Trekking and sightseeing
Group Size:- 1 or more
Highest access: Chola Pass 5350m
Start From: Kathmandu-Lukla
Ending at: Lukla-Kathmandu
Day 01 : Arrival ,pick up from airport to Hotel and briefing about the trip.
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing and preparation for Trek.
Day 03 : Katmandu to Lukla by flight then trek to Phakding.
Day 04 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3,440m).
Day 05 : Rest Day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 07 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phortse Tenga (3,680m).
Day 08 : Trek from Phortse Tenga to Dole (4,090m).
Day 09 : Trek from Dole to Machhermo (4,465m).
Day 10 : Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo (4,750m).
Day 11 : Hiking to Gokyo Ri Peak and explore Gokyo valley.
Day 12 : Trek from Gokyo to Thangna (4,700 m).
Day 13 : Trek from Thaknak to Dzongla (4830m) via Chola Pass (5350m).
Day 14 : Trek form Dzongla to Gorakshep (5180mm).
Day 15 : Hiking to Everest base camp 5316m, back to Gorakshep (5180m).
Day 16 : Hiking to Kala Patthar (5545m.) then trek back to Pheriche (4243m.)
Day 17 : Trek from Pheriche to Tyangboche (3867 m.)
Day 18 : Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Day 19 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.)
Day 20 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner.
Day 21 : Departure Home
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
2. City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car, evening fairwell dinner
3. Entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu sightseeing/tour
4. Sagarmatha National Park permit
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Round trip (Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu) flight tickets
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and essential porters
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Airport transfers for internal flights
13. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
(Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure are complimentary services)
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters