"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Mt. Kanchenjunga is the third highest in the world at 8,598m, it sits spanning the Nepal/Sikkim border only a few miles from Tibet. This route was opened to trekkers in 1988, though people have trekked in the area in connection with mountaineering expeditions since the turn of the century. Mt. Kanchanjunga is the third highest mountain in the world at 8,596m it sits across the Nepal/Sikkim border and is only a few miles from Tibet. This trek offers magnificent views of Everest, Makalu and Kanchanjunga.
The trail climbs from the intensively cultivated hillsides of the Nepal Midlands, populated by the Rai and Limbu tribes. This trek will take you through gorgeous Rhododendron forests and picturesque villages. You will see a collection of wildlife and trek over high mountain passes offering mind blowing views. On completion of this outstanding trek, undoubtedly you will be left with a bundle of wonderful memories.
Activities: Hiking & Trekking.
Destination: Kanchanjunga Trek
Trip Duration: 25 Days
Group Size: Min. 2 / Max.12 + Above
Best Season: Mid February to May and October to mid December.
Grade: ^^ (Moderate)
Trekking Type: Lodge & Camping trek.
Day 01: Trip commences in Kathmandu, introductions and formalities 1336m
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Suketar (2300m) by air then trek to Phurumba 1950m
Day 04: Chirwa 1190m
Day 05: Sakyathum 1648m
Day 06: Amjilasha 2490m
Day 07: Gyabla 2730m
Day 08: Ghunsa 3430m
Day 09: Rest day at Ghunsa
Day 10: Lonak 4700m
Day 11: Pangpema - North Base Camp 5100m
Day 12: Ghunsa 3430m
Day 13: Sele-le Cross - camp at Sele-le.
Day 14: Tcheram 3870m
Day 15: Ramche 4620m
Day 16: Andaphedi 3000m
Day 17: Amjikhola 2340m
Day 18: Amphudin 1690m
Day 19: Phumphe 1850m
Day 20: Karebhanjaga 250m
Day 21: Lalikharka 2220m
Day 22: Suketar 2340m
Day 23: Kathmandu by air
Day 24: Day in Kathmandu - sightseeing/shopping/optional rock-climbing
Day 25: Trip concludes in Kathmandu
Service Cost Includes:-
• Accommodation in different standard hotels as per our different category package with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
• All necessary transportation from airport to airport as applicable.
• All inclusive treks with food, sleeping tent, dining tent, toilet tent, chairs, tables, sleeping bag and mattress.
• All trekking permit, TIMS Card and national park fees.
• An experienced English-speaking, Trained, educated, professional and friendly staffs (Guide & Porters, Cook ,Sherpa etc..) including their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation
• All government & Local taxes
• A comprehensive medical kit
• Portable Altitudes Chamber (PAC) for safety measures
• Departure to Airport
Service Cost Excludes:-
• Nepal visa Fee
• International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Hotel in Kathmandu
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle and cold drinks,etc)
• Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike road blocked etc.
• Tips for guides and porters