"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
A unique attribute of this mid-hill region is that you will not see many other trekkers, only the vast ethnic diversity from this remote village of Panchase. Your trip highlight will include the majestic panorama of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu (all over 8000m). Panchase is a popular Nepalese pilgrim destination where locals pay their respects to their ancestors’ souls or worship the mountain gods. In the alpine meadows, near to Panchase, there is a pond, which is so clear. It is believed that even the birds pluck out the leaves on the surface. This area is home to Gurung people, traditional members of British Gurkha Army, who as descendants of Tibet, practice their own form of Buddhism. Experience the people and culture of Nepal along the Panchase Trek.
Duration :10-14 Days
Grade : Easy
Avg. walking per day : 6 Hrs
Maximum Altitude : 2510m
Best Seasons : Feb-May, Oct-Nov
Type of Trek : Camping/Teahouse
Starting Point : Pokhara
Ending Point : Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, pick-up & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Cross the Phewa Lake by boat & trek to Bhumdi - 5 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Panchase (2510m) - 7 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Bhadaure (1661m) - 6 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Shyauli Bazaar (1170m) - 6 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Ghandruk (1950m) - 4 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Tolka (1859m) - 5 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Dhampus (1710m) - 5 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Phedi & drive to Pokhara
Day 12: Drive/fly to Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure or free for personal activities
Service Cost Includes
• Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
• Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day
• Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
• Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
• Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
• 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 3-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
• Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
• Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
• Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Service Cost Excludes
• Nepal entry Visa
• Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra d
• Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
• Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
• Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
• Personal trekking gear for the trek