"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Rara is a good destination point for trekking in the west. In the western part of the country, this area is protected by the Rara National Park. At 106 sq km, it is the smallest national park of Nepal. There is another famous Rara Lake at an elevation of 3062m is located in the Rara National Park of western Nepal. Designated as a National Park in 1975, the area is unspoiled in beauty due to its remoteness.
Glimpses of cultures and scenery offered in this trek are quite different from those in the rest of Nepal. Rara, a high altitude lake with brilliantly clear water, ringed with pine spruce and juniper forests and snow capped mountains peaks is magnificent. This trek is rather strenuous and is rather expensive due to scarcity of labour and food, nevertheless is ideal for those seeking solace in the solitude of the wilderness. Trekkers can be Reach to Jumla from Nepalgunja to direct flights. At an altitude of 2370m. Jumla. This town is the starting point for route heading east into Dolpa., North Humla & West into Bajura.
Start from : Jumla (Flight to Nepaljung & jumla)
Cultural : Different Community with majority of Gurungs, Magars, Chhetri, Brahamn
Max. Altitude : Khali lagna pass - 3550 m.
Grade : Easy & Moderate
Mountains : Sisne Himal, Kanjiroba Himal, Dhaulagiri Himal.
Ending Point : Camping only.
Possibility : Jumla (Flight to Kathmandu)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Introductory program and briefing about the entire trip.
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu valley which includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments of ancient Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Fly Kathmandu - Nepalgunja. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Jumla - Padmara
Day 05 : Padmara - Newrigard
Day 06 : Newrigard - Chautha (Bulbule)
Day 07 : Chautha - Pina
Day 08 : Pina - Gamgadhi (District headquarter of Mugu District)
Day 09 : Serthung village- Laba
Day 10-11 : Day hiking round rara lake
Day 12 : Rara - Goru shain
Day 13 : Goru shain - Shingja (Old Mall Durbar & Tripura Sundari Temple)
Day 14 : Shingja - Jaljala
Day 15 : Jaljala -Chere Chaur
Day 16 : Chere Chaur
Day 17 : Chere Chaur - Jumla
Day 18 : Jumla - Nepalgunja - Kathmandu by flight. And transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: As per the flight schedule, transfer to airport, bid farewell. And fly back home with beautiful memories of Nepal trip.
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary and in Nepalgunj in tourist standard hotel.
2. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
3. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
4. National park conservation Area permit and necessary local permits
5. Flight Tickets (Kathmandu – Nepalgunj, Jumla – Nepalgunj and Nepalgung – Kathmandu) as per itinerary
6. Accommodation in tented camp during the trek
7. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
8. Trekking camping equipments (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gears/utensils
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
(Airport pick-up and drop-off are complimentary services)
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.