"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This fabulous trek takes you off the beaten path experience and through the Gurung Villages of Ghalegaon and Parche, giving an awesome cultural experience. The ridge above the village of Siklis affords marvelous views of the Eastern Annapurnas. The trail passes through the friendly villages, terraced field, alpine pastures and rhododendron forests to Parche Village. And further continues on through a shady forest of rhododendron – hung heavy with lichen and moss, wild flowers and orchids flowering on the branches above.
Good mountain views, the local people are unaccustomed to trekkers. This trek is a spectacular short trek and traverses a variety of terrain from lowland villages and rice terraces up to 3000m, as well the forest of rhododendron blooming in the springs.
Duration :10-12 Days
Grade : Easy
Avg. walking per day : 5 Hrs
Maximum Altitude : 3056m
Best Seasons : Feb-May, Oct-Nov
Type of Trek : Camping
Starting Point : Pokhara
Ending Point : Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, pick-up & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing
Day 03: Drive/fly to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to trailhead Hemja (Milanchowk) & trek to Kharpani (1275m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghalegaon (2713m)
Day 06: Trek to Parche (1760m)
Day 07: Siklis exploration day, providing pack lunch & back to overnight at same place
Day 08: Trek to Chasu (980m)
Day 09: Trek to Kalikasthan (1160m)
Day 10: Trek to Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara
Day 11: Drive/fly to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure of free for personal activities
Service Cost Includes:
• Arrival & Departure Transfers by private on both domestic and international flights.
• Trekking gears like sleeping bag, rain gear down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip.
• All meals are prepared by our experience cook.
• Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu flight.
• All camping equipment and gear, including two person tent, dining tent, toilet tent, porter tent and Kitchen tent.
• All camping equipment including kitchen equipment, tables and chairs/stools etc.
• Porters to carry all person gear and group equipment .
• Trekking guide.
• Private transportation to / from the Trekking starting and ending points.
• First Aid kit.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis. (If you like to have a standard Hotel accommodation Please let us know.
• Kathmandu city and Trekking Region maps.
• TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees. Half day guided city tour with world heritage site with entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
• Insurance of all staffs (Including porters).
Service Cost Excludes:
• Nepal visa Fee
• International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, cold drinks, etc)
• Tips for guides and porters