"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This trail was identified and developed by TAAN Western Regional Chapter Pokhara with the role objective of promoting Pokhara and its surrounding areas.
As this trail traverses through five major village development committees. You will have numerous choices of trekking and hiking activities. One of the highlights of this trekking is the length of the trekking can be decided by the trekker’s as per their interest and time frame that is 5 days / 10 days trek . There are two options for the trekkers choosing 10 days trekking on this route.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport (T.I.A) and pick up by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around of the Kathmandu valley. (B)
Day 03: 7 hrs drive or 30 minutes flight to Pokhara and check in hotel. (B)
Day 04: Pokhara to Hile via Ghachok. Stay overnight in camp (B.L.D)
Day 05: Hile to Kumai. Stay overnight in camp (B.L.D)
Day 06: Kumai to Kharka via Korchung. Stay overnight in camp (B.L.D)
Day 07: Kharka to Pipar. Stay overnight in camp. (B.L.D)
Day 08: Pipar to Napping area. Stay overnight in camp. (B.L.D)
Day 09: Karuwa to Ghachok via Ghiprang. Stay overnight in camp. (B.L.D)
Day 10: Ghachok to Mardi Pull and drive back to Pokhara. (B.L)
Day 11: Drive or flight to Kathmandu check in Hotel. (B)
Day 12: Final departure to your country. (B)
Full Service Cost Includes:
• International Airport picks up and drops off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on bed and Breakfast (B) basis
• All land transfer as per itinerary
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permits fees
• All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
• English speaking license holder trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
• All Nepalese government tax
Service Excludes on the price:-
• Nepal visa Fee
• International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Hotel in Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
• Travel and rescue insurance
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, bottle and cold drinks,etc)
• Tips for guides and porters