"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Chulu West Peak is one of the popular trekking peaks in Annapurna Region of Nepal. It is best accessed from a base camp situated in a small valley north of Manang off the main trail to the Thorong La. Some of the best views of these peaks can be had from that pass. Travelers or mountaineers should have a technical idea to climb Chulu west peak.
North west ridge is summit way. When climbing these peaks, be prepared for steep screen to col a 4,900 m. North of the col ascend snow slopes for 200 meters to a rock band at 5,100 m. Climb this difficult rock band to 5,450 m., cross onto a snow plateau at 5,530m. And follow the progressively narrowing ridge to the summit (Chulu West).
Trip duration: 18Days
Grade: Strenuous - Peak Climbing: PD
Activity: Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
Accommodation: Tea Houses & Camping
Transportation: Drive in/fly out
Maximum altitude: 6419m
Starting point: Kathmandu
Ending point: Kathmandu
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu-Pick up by private Car drop to Hotel and briefing about the trip.
Day 02 : Kathmandu – city tour and Preparation day
Day 03 : Drive to Bhulbhule
Day 04 : Trek to Jaget
Day 05 : Trek to Dharapani
Day 06 : Trek to Chame
Day 07 : Trek to Pissang
Day 08 : Trek to Manang via upper route
Day 09 : Trek to Explore Manang( Acclimatization day)
Day 10 : Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 11 : Chulu west Base Camp
Day 12 : High Camp
Day 13 : Summit and back to Base Camp
Day 14 : Base Camp to Throng phedi
Day 15 : Phedi to Muktinath via Throng-La pass
Day 16 : Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni
Day 17 : Jomsome to Pokhara by flight and explore Pokhara
Day 18 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus/Car/flight
Day 19 : Supping and dinner with Nepali family
Day 20 : Departure Home
1. All surface transfers as per itinerary
2. Kathmandu -Pokhara –kathmandu Airfare and airport taxes.
3. 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
4. Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
5. Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
6. Necessary national park ,Conservation area fees
7. All necessary paper works; Peak climbing permit, Annapurna conservation Area Permit,
8. Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
9. Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part - tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
10. Travel and rescue arrangements
11. All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
12. All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
13. Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
14. Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Times meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
15. Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing
16. Medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
17. Trekking information management system (TIMS), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
18. Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
1. Meals in Kathmandu
2. International flights (airfare)
3. Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
4. All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
5. Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
6. Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
7. Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
8. Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
9. Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
10. Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
11. Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
12. Single supplement charges (if required.)
13. Your travel insurances
14. Cold drinks and beverages
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.