"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Lobuche Peak, lies close to Khumbu Glacier in Everest Region,offers an attractive climb summit. There are two distinct peaks, Lobuche East and Lobuche West. Although they are associated by a continuous ridge, there is a sharp gap and a much distance between two peaks. The true East Peak is quite prominent and is reached by downward into a marked cut off and climbing step snow/ice slopes to the top.
The peaks (LW & LE) have been achieved by several climbers. Lobuche East and Lobuche West were first climbed by Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyalzen Serpa on April 25, 1984.
Trip duration: 18Days
Grade: Strenuous- Peak Climbing: PD
Activity: Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
Accommodation: Tea Houses & Camping
Transportation: Fly in/fly out
Maximum altitude: 6119m
Starting point: Kathmandu
Ending point: Kathmandu
Day 01 : Arrival-Transfer to Hotel and briefing about the trip
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing and Preparation in Trip
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and Trek to Phakding
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazar
Day 05 : Acclimatization day( explore Namche,Everest View, Khumjung, Khunde etc..)
Day 06 : Namche to Phorche Village
Day 07 : Phorche to Dingboche
Day 08 : Acclimatization day( Hike to Nagarjuna Hill)
Day 09 : Trek to Lobuche
Day 10 : Trek to Everest Base Camp and Stay at Gorakshep
Day 11 : Climb Kalapathar and back to Lobuche
Day 12 : Trek to Lobuche Peak Base Camp
Day 13 : High Camp
Day 14 : Summit and back Thukla
Day 15 : Trek to Tengboche
Day 16 : Trek to Monjo
Day 17 : Trek to Lukla
Day 18 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19 : Departure for Home
• All surface transfers as per itinerary
• Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and airport taxes for clients and staff.
• 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
• Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
• Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
• Necessary national park fees
• All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
• Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
• Travel and rescue arrangements for staff
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
• All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
• Trekking guides and porters
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Times meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
• Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
• Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Trekking information management system (TIMS), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
• Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
• Meals in Kathmandu
• Airfare domestic / international flights
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
• Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
• All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
• Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
• Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
• Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
• Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
• Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
• Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
• Single supplement charges (if required.)
• Departure tax from Kathmandu
• Your travel insurances
• Cold drinks and beverages
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.