"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Mera Peak (6476m/21,247ft) is the Nepal’s highest permitted trekking peak, located in Makalu Barun National Park, rises to the south of Everest and dominates the cut- between the wild and heavily wooded valleys of the Hinku and Hongu Drangkas and is not truly speaking part of the Khumbu Himal.
The small city of Lukla is the commence point of trek. It takes 8 days to reach Mera Peak Base Camp from Lukla. The trial goes through the pristine Rhododendron, oak, silver fir, birch and Jennifer’s forest. On the way you can see Meera Glacier and beautiful alpine lake. Beside this Mera Peak is famous for the nice and breathtaking view of different mountains.
The summit of the peak is the best view point of the high mountain range. View of Mt. Everest (8848m) and Mt. Lhotse(8501 m) to the north , Mt. Choyu ( 8201 m) , Mt. Manaslu( 8163 m) and Mt. Amadamlam ( 6818 m) to the west, Mt. Kanchanjunga (8586 m) , Mt. Makalu ( 8463 m ) to the east.
Trip duration: 17Days
Grade: Strenuous:Peak Climbing: PD
Activity: Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
Accommodation: Tea Houses & Camping
Maximum altitude: 6654m
Ending point: Kathmandu
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : Sightseeing and Preparation day in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2800m.) and Trek to Chhutenga (3450m.)
Day 04 : Trek to Khark Tang (3750m.)
Day 05 : Trek to Chhetra Thu (4350m.)
Day 06 : Trek to Khothey (3600m.)
Day 07 : Trek to Tagnak (4350m.)
Day 08 : Rest day in Tagnak (4350m.)
Day 09 : Trek to Khare (4900m.)
Day 10 : Trek to Mera peak Base Camp (5350m.)
Day 11 : High Camp (5750m.)
Day 12 : Summit (6654m.) and back to Khare
Day 13 : Trek to Khothey
Day 14 : Trek to Chhetra La
Day 15 : Chhetra La to Lukla
Day 16 : Lukla to Kathmandu by flight and supping
Day 17 : Departure for Home
• All surface transfers as per itinerary
• Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight and airport taxes for clients and staff.
• 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
• Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
• Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
• Necessary national park fees
• All necessary paper works; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
• Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part -very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
• Travel and rescue arrangements for staff
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
• All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
• Trekking guides and porters
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Times meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
• Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing session
• Actual Adventure's Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Trekking information management system (TIMS), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
• Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
• Meals in Kathmandu
• Airfare domestic / international flights
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
• Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
• All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
• Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
• Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
• Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
• Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
• Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
• Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
• Single supplement charges (if required.)
• Departure tax from Kathmandu
• Your travel insurances
• Cold drinks and beverages
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.