"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Tent peak is the neighbor of challenging Singu Chuli which offer relatively easy climb. A short trek further from the Annapurna base camp brings to its base camp and high camp should be set for better chance of summit. The common route is from the northern side with steep climb at the beginning gradual walk on ice in the middle section and mild climbing at the end to reach the summit.
Location / Range: Annapurna Base Camp area
Trip Length: 20 days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Trekking Days: 16 days
Climbing Days: 2 days
Difficulty: Strenuous ice climbing
Starting : Kathmandu
Maximum altitude:- 5663m
Trek style:- Tea house & camping
Days 01:- Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02:- sightseeing Kathmandu and trekking preparation
Day 03:- Kathmandu to Pokahara by flight or drive
Day 04:- Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 05:-Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 06:- Climb poon hill and trek to Chuile
Day 07:- Chuile to Sinwa
Day 08:- sinwa to Himalaya
Day 09:- Himalaya to ABC
Day 10:- Acclimatization day, set base camp
Day11:- Climbing period allowing extra days for acclimatization and weather.
Day12:- summit and back to base camp
Day13:- Base camp to Bomboo
Day14:- Bomboo to Jhinu( Natural hot spring)
Day15:- Jhinu to Pothana
Day16:- Pothna to Phedi and drive to pokhara
Day17:- Explore pokhara
Day18:- pokhara to Kathmandu by flight or drive
Day19:- Supping and relax
Day 20:- Departure home or extend holiday for extra activities
• All surface transfers as per itinerary
• Kathmandu -Pokhara –kathmandu Airfare and airport taxes.
• 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary.
• Fooding, lodging, insurance and other expenses of the trekking staff
• Fooding (3 meals a day ) and lodging for the clients in trek days
• Necessary national park ,Conservation area fees
• All necessary paper works; Peak climbing permit, Annapurna conservation Area Permit,
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
• Group Mountaineering climbing and camping equipment for climbing part - tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipments
• Travel and rescue arrangements
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
• All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking climbing and trekking leader (guide), cook, assistant climbing leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance) Personal sherpa on request
• Trekking guides and porters (Porter can carry up to 20kg )
• Breakfast in Kathmandu and 3 Times meals ( Breakfast , Lunch ,and Dinner ) tea and Coffee. in mountain
• Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during trekking and climbing
• medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Trekking information management system (TIMS), New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist, (This is for your safety)
• Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc)
• Meals in Kathmandu
• International flights (airfare)
• Nepal entry visa fee (Visa fees US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days & US$ 100 or equivalent foreign currency for Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days.)( Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
• All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internet
• Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
• Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
• Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
• Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
• Some extra assistance like (if you can not walk properly our guide will arrange you horse, to came back, if applicable this you have t o pay them directly
• Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
• Single supplement charges (if required.)
• Your travel insurances
• Cold drinks and beverages
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.