"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Balthali Village tour is one of the best tourist destinations for those who are relatively looking for easy, short and family trekking with children. This village is situated ahead of Panauti about 40 km away from Kathmandu. It offers a sunrise in the east, speculating Himalayan range from Manaslu to Mt. Everest in the north, innumerable rice terraces in the west and the huge bodied green forest of Mahabharat range in the south. One of the most important factors of this spot is that it is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The area of Balthali is cover of various flora, colorful rhododendron forest, and magnolia and Sal trees. Balthali village is a perfect place for nature lovers and bird watchers. Most of the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Namobuddha , Indreshwor Mahadev and Bramayani Temple are located..
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel (B)
Day 02: Kathmandu to Khopasi 2 hrs by drive and trek to Balthali check in hotel.. (B, L, D)
Day 03: Trek to Thumki (2100 approx.) and stay overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trek to Kamidada (B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek to Lakuri Bhanjyang (B, L, D)
Day 06: Trek to Lamatar and drive back to Kathmandu (B, L)
Day 07: Final departure to Airport for your own destination. (B)
• International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
• All land transfer as per itinerary
• All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
• English speaking Guide
• All Nepalese government tax
• Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
• Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.