"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Khudi in Lamjung District is a major gateway to the Annarpurnas situated in the north central a famous trekking destination in Nepal. The beautiful villages of Ghalegaun and Ghanpokhara lie mainly Gurung settlements promoting unique village tourism and practicing community based hospitality to the north west of Khudi at the top of the nearby hills. They are situated at an altitude of 2016 metres and 2050 meters respectively. Ghalegaun and Ghanpokhara are mainly Gurung settlements nestled amidst mountains, rivers, streams, waterfalls and green forests.
The view from the villages stretches from Buddha Himal, Himalchuli and Manaslu to the north east Mt. Lamjung and Annapurna II to the north and Mt. Machhapucchre and Annapurna South to the North West. The approach to Ghalegaun-Ghanpokhara is a wonderful experience; the mists of the early mornings, the beautiful Khudi and Midim rivers; beautiful rhododendrons; chirping sound of the birds simply takes one to the far away place and completely with the nature. The trekking route passes through the dense forests, villages and awesome waterfalls.
Day 01: Drive to trailhead Bensisahar (760m) - Khudi (790m)
Day 02: Khudi - Ghalegaun
Day 03: Ghalegaun exploration day
Day 04: Ghalegaun - Baghungpani (1595)
Day 05: Baglungpani (1595m) - laxmi Bazar
Day 06: Laxmi Bazar - Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara
• International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
• All land transfer as per itinerary
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
• English speaking trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
• All Nepalese government tax
• Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
• Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu Domestic (If you required)
• Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.