"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Sirubari is without doubt one of the most attractive villages in Nepal. The village is neat and clean, very colorful and warm, while the people are friendly, well educated and are enthusiastic about tourism. Sirubari is a compact farming community village. The unique attraction of Sirubari is the fact that it is the model for a growing new trend in tourism in Nepal – a trend that takes the visitor “within”. Experiences stemming from observations from “without” have always attracted visitors to Nepal.
Sirubari, a village in Syangja district southwest of Pokhara, is a short drive from Pokhara followed by a comfortable walk. The village is on a south-facing slope at 1,700 m above sea level. The climate is ideal at all times of the year with no snow ever falling in the village itself. However, the ideal time to visit is between September and June. The houses are mostly built from local materials and are well constructed and comfortable. The overwhelming impression of the village is one of order and cleanliness but with a warm and welcoming feel to it. Foot trails through the village are all stone paved. Being on the southern slopes of the ridge the village enjoys long sunny days and is ideal for agriculture.
Duration: 4 day(s).
When: Any time on request: March, April, May, June, July
Trip Grading: Pleasure (Non Star)
Group Size: Min 2
Lodging: home stay with locals
Altitute: 1700 m.
Activities: cultural exchange
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley and preparation for the trek (B)
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 7 hours. (B)
Day 04: Pokhara to Arjunchaupari. Drive to Arjunchaupati then trek to Sirubari village. Meet the host family. Watch local cultural programs in the evening. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Wake up early and start hiking to Dahare hill for sunrise views. Explore the village and its surroundings. Drive back to Pokhara overnight in Hotel. (B, L)
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu.(B)
Day 07: Sight seeing Bhaktapur City. Farewell dinner in the evening (B)
Day 08: Final Departure (B)
• International Airport pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel room on Breakfast (B) basis
• All land transfer as per itinerary
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) fees
• All accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
• English speaking trekking Guide and each 2 persons 1 Porter
• All Nepalese government tax
• Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel Lunch and Dinner (L, D)
• Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu Domestic Airfare (If you required)
• Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory condition of booking)
• Medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips for Nepalese staff's etc.