"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Popular as trekking, hiking and recreation area, the Shivapuri National Park offers the nearest retreat away from the hubbub of city life. The park was established as a Watershed and Wildlife Reserve in 1976. the park was declared as national ark in 2003 for the protection of its unique natural adornments. Vegetation varieties in the park include its 129 species of mushrooms while animals include 19 speces of mammals include beer, leopard, deer, wild boar, wildcat and langur monkey. The park also boasts of 177 species of birds and 102 species of butterflies.
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Free day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudha Nath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square (B)
Day 03: Drive to trailhead to Budhanilkantha and start walk to Shivapuri (B.L.D)
Day 04: Shivapuri to Dhap (B.L.D)
Day 05: Dhap to Chisapani (B.L.D)
Day 06: Chisapani to Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu hotel (B.L)
Day 07: Drive to Airport for Return flight (B)
• Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
• Kathmandu hotel room with breakfast basis
• All ground transportation and activities.
• All sightseeing tour by our private vehicle
• Shivapuri National Park fees.
• All mealsL/B/D,Tea coffee,accommodation on camping basis
• Experience staffs (English speaking Guide ,Porters Cook,etc..)
• All Nepalese government tax and local taxes
• Sightseeing entrance fee
• Your personal nature and all bar bills
• Kathmandu hotel lunch and dinner.
• Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the request.