"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Ama Dablam Base camp is an adventurous and exciting trekking package. Trekking to Ama Dablam can be organized in both way as Tea House Trekking and Camping Trekking.
This trip offers the beautiful and heart touching views of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega and unforgettable scenery of the Ama Dablam Base Camp. Not only this, this trip will make you known to the Sherpa lifestyle, their culture and religion of Khumbu valley passing through the lovely forest to the world renowned and sacred monastery of Tengbouche.
High light of the Trip
Everest (8850), Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Cho-oyu, Kantega, Pumori, Kusum Khagaru, Kongde, Twache peak, Cholaste peak etc
Photos of Ama Dablam Base Camp Trekking
Trekking Area: Everest Region
Duration: 13 Days
Trekking Days: 10 Days
Maximum Altitude : 4,500 m.
Style of Trekking: Tea House/Camping
Group Size: Min 1 Pax & Max 15 Pax
Best season: Mid sep-December and March to May
Transportation: Fly in /Fly out
Trip Start: Kathmandu
Trip End: Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival In Kathmandu (1375m),Transfer to Hotel and Brif about the plan
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and trekking preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trekking To Phakdaing (2665m)
Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 05: Namche (Rest & Explore day)
Day 06: Namche Trekking to Debuche
Day 07: Debuche Trekking to Pangboche(4000m)
Day 08: Pangbouche Hike to Ama Dablam BC(4600m) Back to Pangboche
Day 09: Pangboche Trekking to Khumjung (3780m)
Day 10: Khumjung Trekking to Monzo
Day 11: Monzo Trekking to Lukla
Day 12: Lukla Fly to Kathmandu
Day 13: Supping and relaxing Day in Kathmandu and evening farewell dinner.
Day 14: Departure Home or Other activities ( if you have extra days in Nepal)
• Pick up and Drop by Car
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• All accommodation and meals during the trek
• A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhu, and Kathmandu durbar square) including tour guide and entrance fees
• Domestic flights and airport departure taxes
• An experienced English-speaking ,Trained, educated ,professional and friendly staff (Guide & Porter) including their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, flight ticket and airport tax
• Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, trekking map and trekking Poles on clients request.
• All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
• A comprehensive medical kit
• Portable Altitudes Chamber (PAC) for safety measures
• All government and local taxes