"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This trip is perfect for those wishing to experience the Everest region’s spectacular landscape without going to altitude extremes and whilst maintaining home comforts. This luxury trek is a perfect introduction to the Everest Khumbu area, the most famous region in the entire Himalaya. We visit Sherpa villages and Tengboche monastery, which offers views of Mt. Everest rising behind the Lhotse-Nuptse wall and other surrounding peaks.
Everest trek Luxury lodges Flying in from Kathmandu we descend amid an incredible mountain landscape to the remote yet bustling mountain airstrip at Lukla. From here we spend ten days trekking from luxury lodge to luxury lodge.
This trek provides the highest standards of accommodation in the region, featuring electricity, comfortable heated rooms, en-suite bathrooms with hot showers and western styled flush toilets. We walk five to six hours a day, visiting the main Sherpa villages and enjoying excellent views.
Photos of Everest Luxury Trek
Trekking Destination: Everest Region
Duration of the trek : 10 Days
Total Days: 14 Days
Group Size: Min-2, Max-12,
Highest Altitude on Trek: 3860m
Transportation: Private Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Type of Tour: Trekking, Hiking, Walking, Culture
Trekking Hour: Approximately 5-6 hours each day
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla and trek to Monjo
Day 4: Monjo to Namche Bazaar (3441m).
Day 5: Namche TO TASHINGA (3360m).
Day 6: Tashinga TO THENGBOCHE (3873m), return to TASHINGA.
Day 7: TO MONG LA (3960m), return to TASHINGA.
Day 8: TREK VIA KHUMJUNG AND KHUNDE TO MENDE (3,738m). 5 hrs.
Day 9: TREK TO THAME (3,801m), RETURN TO MENDE 5 hrs.
Day 10: TREK TO MONJO
Day 11: TREK VIA GUMILA MONASTERY TO LUKLA (9,000ft/2,743m)
Day 12: Flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu with option of sightseeing. Farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 14: Departure.
1. Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
2. City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
3. Entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu sightseeing/tour
4. Sagarmatha National Park Trekking/Entry permit
5. Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Round trip (Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu) flight tickets
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Airport transfers for internal flights
13. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the request.