"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This is new opened historical and cultural Home stay trek in Nepal. You will have an opportunity to see Nepali lifestyle and mix culture on this trek. You pass different villages where you can interact with the different ethnic groups such as Tamang, Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri and few others of Nepal.
The Main attraction of this trek is that you visit Ganga Jamuna which is a twin waterfall.. Ganga Jamuna is Hindu pilgrimage site where a famous fair is held around the temple before three days of full moon day during the first week of November. Here is a holy stone which is highly revered by the Hindu devotees and local people. It is believed that this holy stone preserves the divine power as water originates from there.
1. All airport/Hotel transfers
2. Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 2 nights on BB Plan
3. Welcome and farewell dinner
4. Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek
5. Hot drinks (Tea & Coffee)
6. Safe Drinking water
7. All mountain accommodation at Local Houses
8. Ground transpotation(kathmandu to Fulkharka/Gundi to kathmandu)
9. An experienced English-speaking trek leader (Govt. registered trekking guide)
10. Guide & porter salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
11. A comprehensive medical kit
12. All government and local taxes
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters