"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This trip takes you to Nagarkot via Sundarijal croosing through Shivapuri National Park. Early sunrise view at Nagarkot is charming and exciting view. Dhulikhel is your next destination. Treading along the unexplored trails of Dhulikhel can be very exhilarating and enriching experience.This trip offers you to have rendezvous with nature and you gain the clear views of cultural diversities, interesting traditional practices, lush vegetation and rich birdlife along the trail.
Namo Buddha, which lies in between Banepa and Panauti, is a famous Buddhist pilgrimage site as well as a favored stopover for trekkers. Rows of Buddhist stupas adorned with fluttering prayer flags are there to soothe tired trekkers and pilgrimage. Yet what draws their attention most is an image of the Lord Buddha in his compassionate manifestation. The carved stone image portrays a popular legend, which relates that the Lord Buddha in his previous incarnation had offered his own flesh to save a starving tigress and her cubs from the imminent death.
Trip Duration: 08 Days
Best Time: Around the year
Max. Altitude: 2,500m
Mode of trek: Tea House
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Briefing about the trip.
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu valley.
This includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments such as Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa, Swoyambhunath stupa (monkey temple), Kathmandu durbar square, Patan durbar square etc.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and to Chisopani (2150m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal. Trails climbs up through missed forest and pass the village Mulkharka village to Chisopani Danda. In a clear day there are good views of mountain from east to west. there are good view of mountain and Kathmandu. Valley.
Day 04: Chisopani to Nagarkot(2163m)
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 32 km east of Kathmandu. An easy walk takes us about 2 and half hours to get to Nagar. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world's ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Choyu, Makalu and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is also a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset.
Day 05: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot. From the tower there are excellent views of mountain including view of Mt Everest and Kahmandu valley. Trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel. In a clear day there are excellent view of eastern Himalaya.
Day 06: Dhulikhel to Panauti by drive or walk
If you take a walk, it is a gradual up and down through forest to the ridge from where beautiful mountain views are seen. It is about 4 hours walk to Panauti. It is a beautiful ancient city with many temples. It is inhabited by Newars, Tamang and Brmhans people.
Day 07: Panauti to Namobuddha (2 and half hours)
Walk through many different ancient villages and terrace. This is one of the famous places in Nepal for Buddhism. There are some interesting Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries. Beautiful mountain view is also an added attraction of the place.
Day 08: Namobuddha to Kathmandu
Drive or walk to Panauti. And drive to Kathmandu via Banepa.
2. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
3. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
4. National Park fee
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Land transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Namobuddha to Kathmandu by private car/van.
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porters services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.