Trekking Destination : Tilicho Lake (4919meters)
Group Size : Min - 1
Minimum altitude : 1400 m.
Maximum altitude : 4919 m.
Grade : Moderate and fairly strenuous
Season : Spring & Autumn
Transportation : Air
Accommodation : Lodge
Duration : 12 days
Entry : Humde
Exit : Humde
Day 01 :
Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to hotel
Day 02 :
Stay in Kathmandu for official procedure, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 :
Flight to Humde, and start trek to Pisang (3300meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04 :
Trek to Ngawal, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05 :
Rest in Manang Village (3540meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06 :
Trek to Khangsar, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07 :
Trek to Tilicho Base Camp, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08 :
Trek to Tilicho Lake (4919meters), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 09 :
Trek to Braga, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10 :
Trek to Hunde, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 11 :
Flight to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 12 :
Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
2. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
3. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
4. Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking permit
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Land transportation from Kathmandu to Beshishahar by private car/van and from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Deluxe bus
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porters services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
(Airport pick-up and drop-off services are complimentary)
Service Excludes :
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
Tips for guides and porters
All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.