This is a business and in business we cannot close the eye to money in lieu of service. However, we would be happy to help you to plan your holiday and holidays of your clients. Adventure travel is our primary product which includes Trekking and mountaineering in the Himalayas of Nepal. We plan and organize trips for leisure, business and adventure travelers as well. We have required expertise in adventure travel and at the same time we do all necessary reservation and arrangement as per your convenience.
There are no hidden costs and surprises in our price and dealing. We never make false promises. We don’t show cheap price and charge for everything later. We arrange our trip with consideration to environment and safety.
We keep our clients in the first priority. Therefore, we are always flexible and accommodating. We have made the insurance of our all trek staffs and porters which cover accidents and other unforeseen casualties. Porters are given adequate warm clothing for the high altitude traverse. We reply back your queries immediately. We always focus in providing convenience service so that you do not have to pay more than what you are supposed to pay directly.
The program descriptions are briefly given below. Some of the best, popular and unique trips have been selected to give you the preview of the tours. Please do not hesitate to write us for the further information or inquiries.
First of all, we are fully committed to create an environment where you don’t have to make any complains. However, we would be grateful to you if your complain occur before departure.
Tips are appreciated by your support team after the trip. The amount depends on your budget and appreciation of their work. As a suggestion, we advise you to allocate 5 – 10% of the total tour cost as tips. After payment, we suggest you about the trips.
• If you leave the trip on your own reason, whatever the reason be, once the trip starts no refund will be given for any unused portion of the trip.
• If we are compelled to cancel trips under circumstances beyond our control like snow or land slide or other unexpected circumstances, we would be happy to refer you alternative trip of a similar nature and standard
• Any extra expenses incurred to you due to flight delays in Lukla, Phaplu Jomsom, Dolpa, Tapalejung, other remote airstrip or any such extra cost due to land slides etc which did not arise because of us are your personal responsibilities. It is always wise and recommended to keep one or two spare days for treks that involve such flights. All such cost should be born by the client on the spot.
• All packages are based on twin sharing basis and any single supplements will be charged extra
• If you commit any unlawful act during the trip, We reserve the right to expel you from the group. No refund will be made in such cases.
• You are supposed to produce all necessary documents when requested for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable for any obstacle arising on this ground.
To provide you with an authentic Nepalese experience, our local experts are residents of the places. To ensure that every part of your journey is enjoyable and memorable, our office staff and skilled crews are always on hand.
Travelling in a small group of no more people provides and intimate experience where you will make lifelong friendships. while your guide and support staff are attentive to ensuring your travels are supportive and fully immersive.
Quality services at the best prices make our adventures great value for money. Having essential items like meals, sightseeing and national park fees included in the trip cost allows you to better budget
Hiking Himalayas Treks & Expeditions is the trade name for authorized government-licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. We are committed to ensuring you have a safe and enjoyable holiday