"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This is an easy and short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city. It can be define as a short and sweet trek. On this trek, we explore the local culture and custom, fascinating middle hill parts of the Nepal, wide Pokhara valley as well as the ever-smiling tolerable white Himalayan peaks. We start and end the trek in Pokhara.
Highlight of the trek
Exploration of hamlets, panoramic views of the high Himalayan peaks including Mt. Machhapuchhre, Annpurna South, Hiunchuli, Lamjung ranges ect.
Trekking Destination : Dhampus, Sarangkot
Group Size : Min - 1
Minimum altitude : 919m
Maximum altitude : 1516m
Grade : Moderate
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Lodge or Tented camp
Duration : 08 days
Entry : Pokhara
Exit : Pokhara
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu,
Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Introductory program and briefing about the trip.
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley to visit many historical and architectural monuments of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03 : About 6 hours Drive to Pokhara by luxury tourist bus.
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and start trek to Dhampus, Overnight at lodge
Day 05 : Trek to Sarangkot, Overnight at lodge
Day 06 : Trek to Pokhara, hotel
Day 07 : Drive back to Kathmandu by luxury tourist bus
Day 08 : As per your flight schedule, transfer to airport, departure to your next destination
the bottom of the page. We will get back to you promptly with the information you require.
1. Accommodation in Kathmandu and in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
2. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
3. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
4. Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking permit
5. Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
6. Land transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu by luxury tourist bus
7. Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porters services
10. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
11. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
12. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
(Airport pick-up and drop-off are complimentary services)
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.