"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
This region lies between LANGTANG range and EVEREST range and the side of both MOUNT LANGTANG and MOUNT EVEREST are the highlights of this trek. The trekkers will be rewarded with the enchanting view of Majestic Mountain GAURI SHANKER. The route is near by the tibet border side so that one can understand a little about Tibetan culture too. This area is mostly used by Buddhist people However, we can also see the Brahmin, chhetri,Tamang and Sherpa villages and theirs life style.The trek to this region starts from Dolakha,a small township near Charikot, an 8 hours drive from Kathmandu.The trail following the course of RIVER TAMAKOSHI on the way to Simigaun adds more thrills to the trek.The option of crossing Tashi lapcha pass (5755m.) to go to Namche Bazar of Everest region is an adventure of its own kind. In this trail the Glacial Lake Tsho Rolpa offers the experience of lifetime.
Highlights of the Trekking
Exploring the Tso Rolpa ice lake, breathtaking scenery of terrace farmlands, panoramic snow covered soaring high Himalayan peaks.
Trekking Destination : Tso Rolpa Lake
Group Size : Min - 2
Minimum altitude : 1650m
Maximum altitude : 4200m
Grade : Moderate.
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Tented camp
Duration : 21 Days
Entry : Dolakha (Charikot)
Exit : Jiri
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Introductory program and briefing about the entire trip.
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu valley which includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments of ancient city of Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Kathmandu – Charikot Dolakha by private car/van and camp
Day 04 : Dolakha – Ratmate river side
Day 05 : Ratmate – Pikhuti Bazaar
Day 06 : Pikhuti Bazaar – Singati
Day 07 : Singati – Khare
Day 08 : Khare – jagat
Day 09 : Jagat – Simigaon
Day 10 : Simigaon – Daldung La
Day 11 : Daldung La – Beding
Day 12 : Beding – Na
Day 13 : Rest for acclimatization.
Day 14 : Na – Daldung La
Day 15 : Daldung La – Jagat
Day 16 : Jagat – Singati
Day 17 : Singati – Danda Kharka
Day 18 : Danda Kharka – Dhunge
Day 19 : Dhunge – Jiri
Day 20 : Jiri to kathmandu. Drive by private car/van
Day 21:.Departure Home
1. Airport Pick up and drop by private vehicle
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary, Farewell dinner ( Nepali Tripical Meal)
3. Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
4. All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
5. National park conservation Area permit and necessary local permits
6. All land transportation; Kathmandu to Charikot and Jiri to Kathmandu by private car/van
7. Accommodation in tented camp during the trek
8. Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
9. Trekking camping equipments (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gears/utensils
10. Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
11. Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
12. All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
13. Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
1. Nepal visa fee
2. International Airfare to and from Kathmandu
3. Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
4. Excess baggage charges
5. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Hot and cold drinks, shower etc)
8. Tips for guides and porters
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.