"Your Holiday Planner for Nepal Adventure"
Island peak is one of the very famous trekking peaks in Nepal .It is taken as the mostly climbed Peak. It can be climb in both the spring and autumn season. It is located in the upper Imja Valley of the Khumbu, surrounded by Himalaya. Observing from above Dingboche the mountain has really the same appearance as an island in a sea of ice. Peak offers very beautiful outlook in the Khumbu (Everest area).
Island peak was named by Eric Shipton in 1952 and the first ascent was made by members of the 1953 British Everest team as a training climb. The climbing is challenging for the beginning alpine climber and the summit ridge provides one of the most dramatic views in the mornings that a Himalayan climber could dream of. The summit of Island Peak stands nearby to the South Face of Lhotse, one of the world largest ice walls, and offers stunning views of beautiful Ama Dablam and Makalu.
Trip duration: 21Days
Grade: Strenuous - Peak Climbing
Activity: Sightseeing and trekking/climbing
Accommodation: Tea Houses / camping
Transportation: Flights, private car or tourist bus
Maximum altitude: 6119m
Starting point: Kathmandu
Ending point: Kathmandu
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu,drop to Hotel and briefing about the trip.
Day 02 : Citi sightseeing & preparation for trek.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2650m) & trek to Phakding
Day 04 : Phakding to Â Namche (3440m)
Day 05 : Acclamatization Day
Day 06 : Namche to Dole
Day 07 : Dole to Muchhermo
Day 08 : Muchhermo to Gokyo
Day 09 : Explore Gokyo Ri,Fifth lake etc.
Day 10 : Gokyo to Thaknak
Day 11 : Thaknak to Lobuche
Day 12 : Lobuche to Gorakshep ( Hike to E.B.C and back)
Day 13 : Climb Kalapathar (5545m)Â and trek back to Dingbouche
Day 14 : Dingbouche to Chhukung ( check necessary Climbing gears)
Day 15 : Chhukung to Island Base Camp (5087m)
Day 16 : High Camp
Day 17 : Summit (6189m) Back to Chhukung
Day 18 : Chhukung to Â Tengbouche
Day 19 : Tengbouche to Monjo(2810m
Day 20 : Monjo to Â Lukla (2800m)
Day 21 : Fly to Kathmandu
Day 22 : Final Departure
1. All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
2. Two night accommodation in Kathmandu , BB basis as per Itinerary
3. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight Tickets for Guide, Clients and Airport Taxes
4. Flood:- (3 meals a day ) B/L/D , Seasonal fresh fruits like (orange, apple, banana, mango and grape and other Nepali local fruits etc),
5. First Aid medical kit and safe drinking water
6. Comfortable accommodation In lodge/Tea Houses along the trek
7. All necessary paper works Like; Sagarmatha National Park Permits, Peak climbing permit, and Garbage deposit form.
8. All Necessary things for two night camping like:- Tents for camping and kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses, kitchen equipment's etc..
9. Travel and rescue arrangements if necessary
10. One Trained, Experienced, English speaking and friendly Trekking Guide, His food salary, accommodation and insurance paid
11.One Trained, Experience and English speaking climbing Sherpa his, food, salary, accommodation, climbing equipments and his insurance
12.One Cook for two night Camping, cook Helper their food, salary, accommodation
11. Necessary Climbing gears like:- Rope, Climbing Shoes, Icebar,Crompons,Icesacks,etc….
1. Meals in Kathmandu
2. Nepal entry visa fee (Visa can be easily issued upon the arrival of Tribhuwan International Airport), Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos)
3. All alcoholic drinks, mineral water, boiled water, Coke, Tea Coffee, laundry, Hot shower, phone calls, internet etc…
6. Personal trekking equipment, medical and travel insurance
7. Entrance fees for sightseeing/Monument
8. Any extra transportation except itinerary (we can arrange if request)
9. Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue due to cause of out of our control.
10. Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
12. Tips to staff. After working everyone expect some Tips , we never tell you fixed amount ,because it is up to you and up to their service ,but generally tourist use to give10% of total cost.
13. International airfare to and from Kathmandu for your destination
14. Single supplement charges (if required.)
Note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Hence, please suggest us your preferences so that we can prepare the program accordingly and quote the price for the same. You are kindly requested to always feel free to contact us for any information that you require. Your queries are always welcomed and we will be privileged to furnish you with the required information.