As Prince Charles and his 90 person entourage had explored this route in the early eighties, the trek is popularly named as Annapurna Royal trek. Starting from Kalikastan ridge, about 25 km from scenic Pokhara, the trek passes through beautiful Gurung hamlets. The range of mountains you can view on these treks is superb.
Royal Trekking four days trek commences from Pokhara, the valley of lakes offering panoramic views of the Annapurna massif and Manaslu Himal as well. , Machapuchhre [fishtail peak] and the Langtang mountains that give you a view of nature’s beauty at its best is the major highlight of Annapurna Royal Trekking.The entire trek is rather easy with occasional up and downhill hikes along the ridges and valleys. Thus the spot is more likely to be popular for those who have relatively shorter time and for those who would like to have life experience on trekking beautiful land through easy route.
Duration: 4-6 Days
Trek style: Tea houses
Trek Grade: Medium
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 3: Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1370m)
Day 4: Kalikasthan to Syaglung (1730m)
Day 5: Syaglung to Chisapani (2194m)
Day 6: Chisapani to Pokhara
Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandundu by Private Jeep or Local
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tented camp.
- Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 3-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
- Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra d
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.